Re: mutt

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Anthony Towns wrote:

> Symlink /usr/bin/pine to /usr/bin/mutt, and mention that you've upgraded
> to the latest version, and that there are some minor interface changes.
> ... and some other things, which I don't want to quote ...
I don't want to offend you and I assume you were joking.
But even if you had marked it clearly that you were joking
this kind of jokes are not apropriate to convince people to
free software.  We should be good in programming and friendly
in a discussion.  Please avoid such agressive things in the future.
I consider it to be bad in the interest of free software.

Kind regards

         Andreas.