Very funny new Christmas song!

Dear Broadcaster,

Please pass this e-mail along to personnel at your station responsible for acquiring new on-air content.

FOUR NEW CHRISTMAS SONGS FROM SILAS BARNABY!

By now you may have heard of the new hilarious holiday song "Christmas Stew", from Silas Barnaby.

We invite you to visit their web site and sample the song, as well as download a free copy in MP3 format to play on the air. Consider it in the same genre as "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer" but with more edge.

Be the first station in your market to air this song, or to air ANY song downloaded from the Internet. You will receive requests to play it again. And again. Guaranteed.

http://www.elftunes.com

The lyrics are posted on the site as well, for your scrutiny.

The song is BMI listed, so playing on the air is permitted, and encouraged. If you are not technically able to play an MP3 file on the air, there are Instructions on our site for how to get it onto a format you are compatible with.

SONGS BY SILAS BARNABY ON THEIR SITE, ALL CD QUALITY:

http://www.elftunes.com

Christmas Stew - (Elftunes, BMI)
A comedic song about a drunk elf and reindeer road-kill, done in reasonably good taste.

O Holy Night (Elf-Factory Mix) - (Elftunes, BMI)
Instrumental/spoken word/comedy.

Christmas Love Song (Angels & Whiskey)- (Elftunes, BMI)
A folk / country  ballad. PG rated. Adult version also available.

To download the songs, please visit your special page

http://www.elftunes.com/radio

and enter in the following information

userid = joey
password = joeyjoey

This userid and password will be good for a very short time, so please sample the songs appropriate for your market and audience and GET THEM ON THE AIR!!

We request that if you do air a song, please mention the URL where it can be found, as it is not available in stores.

If you absolutely HAVE to have a CD, one can be cut for you, but time is short and we need confirmation that it will air. Please send specifics to info@elftunes.com

Thank you for your time. This was a one time mailing.

PLEASE PASS THIS E-MAIL ALONG TO PERSONNEL AT YOUR STATION RESPONSIBLE FOR ACQUIRING NEW CONTENT.