ITP: gnuhtml2latex [ was: Changes to potato today ]

On Sun, Dec 19, 1999 at 09:02:42PM +0100, Richard Braakman wrote:
> I've made these changes to potato today:
>
> orphaned html2latex (source is now in project/orphaned)
[cut]

So, if it not maintained any more, I have to package free alternative I made
two weeks ago.

gnuhtml2latex is GPL, perl, a bit slower, but understand much more entities
and should be more robust in cause of odd-formated htmls. Program hasnt been
much tested yet.

Im not a maintainer so I need a sponsor for it.