Re: Tremulous packages

Le samedi 06 mai 2006 à 22:38 +0200, Alexander Schmehl a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> * Heretik <heretik@tuxfamily.org> [060504 03:23]:
>
> > I've packaged Tremulous for Debian.
> > You can find the packages (both binaries and sources) at :
> > http://people.debian.org/~acid/
> >
> > Could you please beta test the packages before my sponsor uploads them ?
>
> FTBFS on ppc:
> dpkg-architecture: warning: no utmp entry available and LOGNAME not defined; using uid of process (1234)
> dpkg-source: building tremulous using existing tremulous_1.1.0.orig.tar.gz
> dpkg-source: building tremulous in tremulous_1.1.0-0.diff.gz
> dpkg-source: building tremulous in tremulous_1.1.0-0.dsc
>  debian/rules build
> dh_testdir
> /usr/bin/make ""
> make: *** empty string invalid as file name.  Stop.
> make: *** [build-arch-stamp] Error 2
> pbuilder: Failed autobuilding of package
>  -> Aborting with an error

On top of the debian/rules file, please try to replace :
BUILD_FLAGS=""
with
BUILD_FLAGS=

I changed it in my sources because there seems to be the same problem on
amd64, but I didn't upload this latest change because it's too long.

Please tell me if it fixes the problem and it you succeed in building
the packages.

--
Heretik <heretik@tuxfamily.org>