status of gtkradiant

Hello!

Because it's been a few days since I posted the RFS on debian-devel-games, I
wondered if there's anything else I have to do to help gtkradiant into
debian;  AFAIK all issues are resolved and it's ready for a real DD to
sponsor it.

What I did: gtkradiant's debian directory on the subversion repository is
now up-to-date. I assumed that there are tools etc. to construct a .dsc
and .diff.gz from it and the tarball (I have not much experience with
svn-buildpackage).

I posted a RFS to debian-devel-games and a feature request to the alioth
tracker. If there's anything more that is normally required, please tell me
because I'm a newbie with this.

One (new) issue is that I made a temporary shellscript debian/get_arch.tmp.sh
(gets created in directory debian by dpatch), which uses uname -m to format
the architecture in such a way that it matches the gtkradiant build script
SConscript (e.g. i686 -> x86) ; two questions:

- how do you create a temporary file such as a script which only exists at
build-time; does it live in debian/ or in debian/patches/ ? I couldn't find
an answer in the developer's reference (chapter 6 "Best packaging practices")

- can someone with an architecture that doesn't translate to x86 (e.g.
Macintosh) please test if they can now compile and run gtkradiant? I'm
curious.

Bye,
Frits