py-support vs. py-central

Hi,

I'm using py-support to package python stuff, as some people I trust have recommended it. Thus, all of the packages I've packaged for the 1st time use that system. I've never done anything with py-central, so I'm not well aware of the differences, or the pros and cons.

I'm sure that I want to set to use one as standard for the packages in the team, it seems sensible (since I've been told that they are quite similar and interchangeable) to let the (first) packager choose his/hers favorite tool, but I thought it might be interesting to see what the others thought.

Greetings,
Miry