Re: packages in games team SVN where Maintainer != games team

* Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> [2008-03-07 13:20:22 CET]:
> All of the packages in the Games Team should be assigned to it as a
> maintainer because that will make everything easier.

 In what way, out of curiosity? On a different notice, what about
subscribing the team to certain keywords of all the packages. From what
I noticed summary and upload-source gets sent to the maintainer already
(at least from what I noticed) but I am thinking of derivates
additional, at least. If we want to play nice with them this is the step
forward we should take.

> Anyone has any reason for wanting to be kept as maintainer instead of
> the Team?

 As long as noone stumbles carelessly over wesnoth like it happened
before I don't really mind - after all I myself am listed in Uploaders
only anyway. I just don't want people with low insight into issues reply
to bugreports which I noticed happend in the past with various of the
packages - and then receive no response from those people when I try to
tell them about it. :/

 So long,
Rhonda