Re: rott and grub-invaders packages under team maintainance

Cyril Brulebois wrote:
On 08/04/2008, Fabian Greffrath wrote:
I am the maintainer for the 'rott' and the 'grub-invaders' games packages and I'd like to place them under team maintainance of the pkg-games-devel team.

Talking about rott, when packaging rott for Fedora I've done many bugfixes and spend a lot if time porting over improvements from the winrott windows port to the unix port. Including adding support for (software) rendering at higher resolutions then 320x240, which really is a must for use with modern LCD's.

I think it would be great if these improvements could be added to Debian's package too, the patches live here:
http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/devel/rott/

The Fedora package also contains some autodownloader files and scripts to allow end users easy download and install of the shareware data files.

Regards,

Hans