Re: Replace OpenAL with OpenAL Soft

First of all, I support switching to Soft since from one of first
posts it's obvious that SI breaks compatibility of a lot of software
on many architectures. If Soft can remedy that without additional work
of the other package authors, that alone is the reason to switch.

Regarding cmake issue: The whole point of the switch is to make it
transparent to everyone. Think glut->freeglut. You're not even aware
it's not real glut without reading docs!