Re: Lenny release coming - concentrate on finalizing current packages

Hi!

Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  For a quick reference, and I hope I don't list some packages wrong, the
> following might need special interest:
>
> New Upstream versions[*]:
> asc

Barry did update the package, but it was not uploaded so far.  It would also
close a FTBFS bug with gcc 4.3.
I don't know if this is finished. Barry?

> droidbattles

I did take a short look at this, but apperently upstream has changed to a
different build system.  It no longer uses autoconf, but a custom Makefile
and installation script that installs to /usr/local (hardcoded...).

> gmult

I prepared a package for this and uploaded it to mentors, but so far nobody
did sponsor it (nor review it).  See my mail from Jun 07.

Regards,
Ansgar

--
pgp: 0xF1F477C0    2BE4 CE2A E9CB 27D3 29F4  502E 53B1 6D9C F1F4 77C0