Re: experimental games-thumbnails package: please test

2008/11/12 Jon Dowland <jon+debian-devel-games@alcopop.org>:

> Why not do the latter? You could then adjust goplay so that clicking on
> the thumbnail brought up the 800x600 version. However I think having
> offline operation is a useful thing. Perhaps some of the
> screenshots.debian.net resources could be packaged?

Yup, it would be OK for complementing the thumbnails, but not for
being able to get the thumbnaild remotely from there when they don't
exist locally, which was what I pretended.

I don't really want to remove offline operation, but to complement it
when images are not available locally.

Miry