Re: Lintian checks

  Hello,

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> Does it make sense to pollute unstable with non-critical uploads?

  (My opinion only): for now, I upload only to unstable things that
should go to testing. Please use experimental, if you think it is worth
uploading now, or else just fix it in the VCS and wait for Lenny to be
released to upload.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.
 -- Bjarne Stroustrup

Vincent, listening to A Famous Myth (The Groop)