RE: Super Methane Brothers V1.5.0 Release

> Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 22:10:00 +0800
> Subject: Re: Super Methane Brothers V1.5.0 Release
> From: pabs@debian.org
> To: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
>
> On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 9:35 PM, Dominik Smatana
> <dominik.smatana@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > WTH? Oo
>
> Standard advertising attached to every hotmail email. Like all spam,
> best ignore it.

oops, I forgot to cc, sorry paul.

I really need a different email account!

Anyway, with reference to Super Methane Brothers and the ClanLib packages. If I haven't heard anything by the middle of November, I'll assume that everyone is busy - And I will attempt to package them myself. (I have had zero experience at packaging!)

Mark. ( A developer of ClanLib www.clanlib.org )

Download Messenger onto your mobile for free. Learn more.