Re: Moving games-thumbails to git?

Am Freitag, den 06.08.2010, 21:28 -0400 schrieb Paul Wise:
> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 8:13 PM, Bruno Kleinert <fuddl@tauware.de> wrote:
>
> > since the freeze has happened during DebConf10 Moritz suggested that now
> > is the right time to update games-thumbnails.
> >
> > Since we have quite a large number of packages living in git and
> > games-thumbnails still is managed via Subversion, I'd like to know if
> > anybody would mind me moving games-thumbnails to git before updating it?
>
> Evgeni Golov (Zhenech) recently wrote a script to get the screenshots
> from screenshots.debian.net, please ensure you use that if you do any
> updates or move it to git (which are both good ideas).
Where's that script located? If it's used to fetch the screenshots from
screenshots.debian.net I'd expect to find it somewhere in debian/ in
games-thumbnails but it's not there.

@Zhenech: Could you please commit that script to the Subversion
repository?

> I also think goplay needs to check screenshots.debian.net in the case
> that games-thumbnails is missing a package.
But that's a feature not I'd regard not necessary for the stable
release, but probably for sid/squeeze+1 ;)