Re: RFS: zsnes (ITA)

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I found that it FTBFS :

    /usr/bin/ld: linux/audio.o: undefined reference to symbol
    'pthread_kill@@GLIBC_2.0'
    /usr/bin/ld: note: 'pthread_kill@@GLIBC_2.0' is defined in DSO
    /lib/libpthread.so.0 so try adding it to the linker command line
    /lib/libpthread.so.0: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

I'm working on this, I assume that it is a missing -lpthread flag at
the linking step.

In the meantime, I also prepared a fix for #616445.

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 08:20:37PM +0100, Vincent Fourmond wrote:
> > OK, I assume that the orig tarball had to be repackaged because at
> > that time dpkg-source did not support bzip2 ?
>
>   Yes. Those were dark times...

That means that I (or more precisely, you) will upload the upstream
tarball as zsnes_1.510+bz2.orig.tar.bz2. Technically, that will make
the new version 1.510+bz2-1 and not 1.510+bz2-3, am I right ?

> > Shall I change the
> > compression method to bz2 for the .debian.tar too ? (in order to bring
> > some harmony).
>
>   This does not matter so much, especially since I'll have to rebuild
> anyway. You may want to use the following in the
>
> debian/source/options (or debian/source/local-options):
> compression = "bzip2"
> compression-level = 9

It seems to be minor, so I may stick to gzip.

Thanks,

--
Etienne Millon