Re: Pink Pony Debian package

Hi Miry,

I've now released version 1.3.1 on the google code page. One change I didn't mention is that I'm now using SDL_mixer instead of Audiere for music.

I'm currently maintaining it inside the Debian Games Team, if you know
or want to learn about packaging, you would be really welcome to help!

Ah, I don't use Debian myself. I was mostly referring to upstream changes to the source that would make it easier for you to package and maintain the game.

Best, Thomas