Re: Claims of racism and sexism in Supertuxkart 0.9 on Debian mailing lists

On 05/02/2015 11:49 AM, suso.baleato@gmail.com wrote:

Just to be clear: I have not insinuated anything. I am not a native
English speaker. Please, feel free to reformulate the phrase as needed
if you find anything inconvenient.

But, you didn't mind flooding an English speaking list with your opinions, based on ignorance of the truth of the matter at hand, re: the actual source of the games and it's files. You do not get off with the excuse of not being a "native speaker". You are being held accountable for your action.

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html