Re: Issues with SuperTuxKart 0.9

Hi,

> Sorry but I think such addition to package description would not be useful.

speaking as someone educating children, I'd find such information important.

There is no room for it in the descriptions, but maybe debtags would be a good starting point. It could contain ratings even aligned with different systems, and it would enable package managers to filter out packages for parental control.

It should not be too prominent, but it should be there for people who care.

-nik