Packaging Speed Dreams

Hi Gurkan,

I'm sorry it took me so long to make an initial review of your package
speed-dreams from

http://phd-sid.ethz.ch/debian/speed-dreams/

It builds fine on amd64 but when I tried to play it, I got:

error while loading shared libraries: libtgfclient.so

There are also some files for desktop integration missing, most notably
a desktop file but an appstream file would also be appreciated. The
copyright file most likely needs an update too because I believe most
files were taken from Torcs and not everything is licensed under the
GPL. Some dependencies don't seem to be necessary. Symlinks should not
be a runtime dependency and there are others where I'm not sure if they
are really necessary but I haven't investigated further.

However for a quick and dirty approach, the packaging is already pretty
good. If you have some time left we could finalize the packaging
together. I suggest to use the debian-devel-games mailing list for
communication though, because it is easier for me to keep things
organized this way.

Cheers,

Markus