Re: RFS: mgba/0.10.0+dfsg-1

Hello,

Excuse me for pinging this RFS. I'm still hoping that someone might have time to look at it and upload before the freeze.

Original message quoted below.

Thank you,
Ryan

On Sat, Nov 26, 2022 at 01:52:50PM -0800, Ryan Tandy wrote:
Hello,

A new upstream version of mgba is ready for review and upload. The headline feature is the addition of Lua scripting support.

The library SONAME changed, however, I don't see any packages in unstable depending on the library yet, so I don't think a formal library transition is needed.

https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/mgba/-/compare/debian/0.9.3+dfsg-1...master

Thank you!

Ryan