Re: Subproject for libretro related packages

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 02:53:32PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, dem 12.01.2023 um 09:54 +0000 schrieb Jonathan McDowell:
> > On Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 09:08:50PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:
> > > Hi Jonathan,
> > >
> > > I just created the libretro subgroup. Hope that helps.
> >
> > Turns out I can't move existing repos into the subgroup, but it's let me
> > upload the new kodi-game-libretro there. Thanks!
>
> I guess only admins can do that. What are the names of those packages? I can
> try to move them to the subgroup.

The ones I've updated recently that I think should move (because they're
all libretro specific) are as follows:

genesisplusgx
libretro-bsnes-mercury
libretro-core-info
retroarch
retroarch-assets

Sébastien did an upload of libretro-nestopia over the weekend which I
think would also be a good candidate, but I'll leave it to him to
respond.

That leaves libretro-beetle-*, libretro-desmume & libretro-gambatte all
of which haven't been touched in over a year. I can't commit to getting
time to look at updating them so I'd be inclined to leave them alone for
now so we don't break existing links in tracker.debian.org.

J.

--
... 101 things you can't have too much of : 10 - CDs.