Re: Ri-Li: There is a new git repository

Thanks.

The current dev said about the change the name that he tried to
contact with the original author but he could not it. And to avoid
copyright problems change the name:

https://github.com/petitlapin/Li-Ri/issues/25#issuecomment-1878252191

I don't have a account in salsa debian gitlab.

Bye.