Re: Rob Leslie's packages

In article <5rqae7$9s7$1@zeus.ven.ra.rockwell.com> you write:
>Johnie Ingram <johnie@netgod.net> wrote:
>
>: Okay, I'l take on deliver and convert it to the new source format
>: since it needs that badly.  I'm not crazy about maintaining it
>: permanently though because I don't use it at all -- the sendmail in
>: hamm allows procmail to be used instead.  :-)
>
>Well, I am also using Sendmail with procmail instead of deliver. Since
>you are maintaining Sendmail I would recommend you make Sendmail dependant
>on a virtual package called "Local mail delivery agent". This is because

Actuallt, it should probably just recommend deliver (or "local delivery
agent"), since you don't actually need to deliver any mail locally.

/Anders

Anders Hammarquist   |          This space          | iko@netg.se
NetGuide Scandinavia |   intentionally left blank   | Fax: +46 31 50 79 39
http://www.netg.se   |                              | Tel: +46 31 50 79 40