jdk1.1.3, swing

Hi,

This is not a complaint!

I am nearly ready ready to start mucking around
the system to install jdk1.1.3 and swing.  Swing
needs 1.1.3 to run, I need swing before I start
upgrading my java gui stuff. (swing = jfc beta).
It would be better of course for me to wait for
the .deb release...

jdk1.1.3 was released from blackdown a last week or
so.

No need for reply, you guys do a great job.
I hope to contribute some geological/geotechnical
code once I finish grad classes at cal.

Thanks,

Dave D