Re: Anybody working on postgresql ?

Gregor Hoffleit wrote:
  >Is anybody working on postgresql ? The maintainer of postgres95 seems to
  >have left the project, email bounces.

I offered to take it over back in June, but it turned out that the
existing developer was still interested in it.  Unfortunately, I haven't
kept the email from him, so I can't see what his address was.

If he has really left, I will take it over.

Isle of Wight                                  http://lfix.co.uk/oliver