Is anyone going to package LADSPA plugins ?

I was wondering, if anyone was doing any of the ladspa plugin packaging.
I would rather have it included in woody, because it is something nifty to have
for ecasound, and if noone is doing anything about
it right now, I would rather go and ITP.

The packages I am talking about are :

ladspa-sdk http://www.ladspa.org
  (the development header file and analyseplugin/listplugin)

swh-ladspa-plugins  http://plugin.org.uk
  (some plugins written in XML)

cmt http://www.ladspa.org
  (plugin collection)

For those who do not know what I am talking about, LADSPA
is an audio effects processing plug-in interface.

regards,
	junichi

--
University: ti0113@mail4.doshisha.ac.jp    Netfort: dancer@netfort.gr.jp