[mistake] php4-pgsql build from other sources (was: Re: php4 NMU for fixing RC bug)

closes 137101
thanks

php4-pgsql is build from different sources which go into non-us for
(postgresql uses crypt). Thanks to Adam Comrad (new php maintainer) for
pointing me to the right direction. Package will be rebuild today and
uploaded by his sponsor (he's still in the nm queue as me :)
Sorry for the mistake.

Luis