Re: Please stop the flamewar madeness.

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 06:28:07PM -0400, Travis Crump wrote:
> I have nothing against flamewars, have all of them you want, because you
> are right, one man's flamewar is another's rational discussion.

So true. Some people here choose a 'discussion style' that is very
insulting. Unless I know most people in private (which is completely
impossible in this list) I try to choose a tone that doesn't offend
anyone. Just that some people seem to think they are so long in the
project that they think they don't need to behave. Debian-devel is
a very bad figurehead for the project.

I just doubt this thread will change anything. Some folks are so
pigheaded that they don't even understand what we are talking about.
The security of anonymity in front of their tubes seems to turn them
into animals.

 Christoph (dreaming of a politer list)

--
~