Re: The unofficial buildd effort and its shutdown - my POV

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> writes:

> Maybe you just should stop in making wrong accusations without having
> background knowledge and being and outstanding persons in that story.

You can either post a summary or not, but you cannot order people to
read hundreds of posts to scour your meaning, especially given that
you have already misunderstood massively what people were saying.
(For example, nobody told you to shut down the buildd's here, yet you
are pretending they did.)

Thomas