(Obsolete) Packages I will ask to be removed from the archive

I'm considering asking ftp maintainers to remove from the archive the
following software/documentation I maintain. Actually, I haven't done any
maintenance tasks in most of these for months, in many cases upstream is
dead and the userbase is really low (or inexistant).

Feel free to speak up if you would like any of these to be kept in Debian:

- dpkg-iasearch: a pet project (uses bow), neat idea, but seems nobody is
using it and it's been around for too long.

- easyfw: a firewall generator using Tcl/TK (there are too many of these
out there)
- httpush: an interception proxy written in Perl (for auditors)
- satan: the ol' vulnerability assessment tool [non-free]
- bass: a bulk scanner [non-free]

The following packages only contain documentation which is currently
available elsewhere or is rather obsolete. I don't believe I server
spanish-speaking users better by providing it in Debian:

- lskb
- ldp-es
- linux-tutorial-es
- lucas
- debrecipes-es
- doc-es-misc

If anyone wants to adopt any of these feel free to speak up.
Comments?

Javier

PS: This move will make me go down in the list of maintainers but will
still keep me slightly ahead of Joeyh, battling for the 15th position :-)