Re: mass bug filing on packages that are blocking use of cdebconf

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 19:57 +0200, Joey Hess wrote:
> Joey Hess wrote:
> > Just a reminder that these maintainers still have packages that depend
> > on debconf by itself without an alternate dependency on | debconf-2.0.
> > As I mentioned in my original post, I plan to file bugs on all of these
> > soon, which, omitting all the lg-issue* packages, comes to about 550
> > bugs.
> (Original post here:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2005/08/msg00136.html)
>
> This is your third and final reminder. I count 542 packages remaining,
> down only 9 from last month. I assume most of the people below do not
> read debian-devel, so I've taken the librerty of BCCing you all. :-P

Thanks Joey - you're absolutely correct: I don't have the leisure to
follow debian-devel, nor do many, so it seems a little precipitate to be
firing out three warnings without taking the approach that you have for
this one...

> Andrew McMillan <debian@mcmillan.net.nz>
>    whereami

Fixed now, and will upload in a few hours.

Regards,
					Andrew McMillan.

Andrew @ Catalyst .Net .NZ  Ltd,  PO Box 11-053, Manners St,  Wellington
WEB: http://catalyst.net.nz/            PHYS: Level 2, 150-154 Willis St
DDI: +64(4)803-2201      MOB: +64(272)DEBIAN      OFFICE: +64(4)499-2267
       The secret of being a bore is to say everything -- Voltaire