Re: Clarification of NMU policy

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 05:12:18AM -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2005 at 07:21:48PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > I have been in a discussion with a fellow developer about the exact
> > meaning of the "0-day NMU policy" that is currently in effect.
>
> For the record: there currently is not a 0-day NMU policy in effect.  There
> was a 0-day NMU policy through the sarge release, and there are 0-day NMU
> policies during BSPs, but the default NMU policy has reverted to that in the
> developer's reference for now, in the absence of any other poilcy.

Even for uploads related to the C++ ABI change (even if there is still
very few libraries still using the old ABI)? Matthias Klose announced
0-day NMU with some conditions for such cases in is mail on
debian-devel-announce:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/07/msg00001.html

Cheers,
Aurelien