Re: Please all dependency info into your init.d script

On Fri, Jul 06, 2007 at 10:43:31PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> For this to work properly, all init.d scripts need to provide
> dependency information.
[snip]
> Neil McGovern <neilm@debian.org>
>    blootbot

Blootbot requires a mysql database to be up and running, or it will
fail. However, this database doesn't need to be on the local host. How's
best to handle this situation in the init script dependencies?

Neil
ps: please CC: or I may not see your mail for quite some time.
--
<Tolimar> So we can expect stockholm to be elected in 2009?
<Ganneff> isnt the world own3d by ubuntu then?