Re: Two groups of users, one distro in the middle

Hi,

Alex Pennace wrote:

> According to [1], this isn't the first time the nodejs folks ran into
> a name problem. Up until March of 2009 they were using the name
> "server,"

I suspect this was just a working title for the program being
developed, in the half month before Ryan was able to come up with a
real name[2].  I mentioned it in [1] just as a "Why the name?" factoid
and have regretted mentioning it ever since.

> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/611698#40
[2] commit 19478ed4: 'Major refactoring: program name now "node"',
2009-03-03.