Re: ca-certificates: no more cacert.org certificates?!?

Le 24/03/2014 14:23, Raphael Geissert a écrit :
Anyway, I strongly recommend that nobody waste their time on an issue
which in a couple of years will be much less relevant thanks to DANE.
If only people actually used DNSSEC and DANE - Chromium/Google Chrome dropped
support for the latter due to the lack of use[1].

[1]https://www.imperialviolet.org/2011/06/16/dnssecchrome.html

I believe you are mistaken. That blog post is about Google's own design for "DNSSEC stapled certificates" . Not DANE.