Re: systemd-fsck?

Le Sat, 10 May 2014 19:13:01 +0200,
Matthias Urlichs <matthias@urlichs.de> a écrit :

Hi,

[...]

> > Telling "Go away, the bug is elsewhere" is just not an approbiate
> > reaction for developers of a low level system component.
>
> For the record: I do not disagree with this statement.

I think there are some misunderstanding here.

The initial bugreport really sounded like a feature request / changes
of behavior not an actual bug.

And IMHO pointing the user to the documentation so the user can change
it himself was perfectly correct.

Looking at the original bug again, it seems that there were actually
several issues. The bug with dirmngr creating a logind session and the
fact that pam_loginuid was not properly set (login-session-id set to
MAX_INT).

The former bug will be fixed soon (I've pushed a NMU to the delayed/3
queue) and the later should have been fixed in KDM for quite sometimes
now.

Cheers,

Laurent Bigonville