Weird wrong email (Was: Re: Announcing a Debian Hamradio Blend)

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 01:39:29PM +0100, Iain R. Learmonth wrote:
> [Forwarding to d-d-a on behalf of Iain since he can not sign as DD]

This seems to be the wrong sort of email to forward to d-d-a.

(Note: I'm not subscribed to -devel, so CC me on a reply).

--
Julian Andres Klode  - Debian Developer, Ubuntu Member

See http://wiki.debian.org/JulianAndresKlode and http://jak-linux.org/.

Be friendly, do not top-post, and follow RFC 1855 "Netiquette".
    - If you don't I might ignore you.