Re: Misc Developer News (#38)

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 06:53:35PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-03-10 at 11:54 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>
> > Gitorious and Codehaus closing
> > ------------------------------
>
> I forgot to mention that it would be a good idea to discuss using free
> repository hosting tools with your upstream developers and link to this:
>
> http://mako.cc/writing/hill-free_tools.html
>
> There are many options that could be used, for example fusionforge,
> kallithea, gitolite, girocco, allura, launchpad, redmine etc.

FTR launchpad developers/admins "recently" restarted the development and besides
fixing a lot of annoying bugs (like random timeouts) they are also working
(hard) on adding support for git. Look at this bug for more info on the new git
integration, and/or subscribe to it if you want to be notified once git becomes
available: https://launchpad.net/bugs/1032731

--
regards,
                        Mattia Rizzolo

GPG Key: 66AE 2B4A FCCF 3F52 DA18  4D18 4B04 3FCD B944 4540         .''`.
more about me:  http://mapreri.org                                 : :'  :
Launchpad user: https://launchpad.net/~mapreri                     `. `'`
Debian QA page: https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=mattia     `-