Hello ,i have a question about my pc,I bought a pc with original operation windows 7 almost one year ago then my internet become slow after that i give my pc to my friend to fix it ,now i see that he totally change the operation without ask me ,now when i start my pc i dont see any windows 7 comes up ,i see just debian linux 7.8 .so can you help me that i can delete linux and restore my windows 7 as original?!!! I really dont know that what do i have to do?