Re: Debian Archive architecture removals

Hello,

Paul Wise, le Tue 05 May 2015 15:49:36 +0800, a écrit :
> I haven't seen any resistance to the idea of merging more Debian ports
> services with the equivalent Debian services, apart from the work
> needed to do so.

Ok.

I'm actually realizing one thing: can buildd.debian.org perhaps be made
to take its quinn-diff etc. from ftp.debian-ports.org?  IIRC, at some
point the converse was happening: hurd-i386 was already on master, but
we were using buildd.debian-ports.org (which was thus fetching from
ftp-master.debian.org, not ftp.debian-ports.org)

Samuel