Re: Debian is not welcome on Microsoft Azure

On Sunday 16 August 2015 09:35:37 Michael Meskes wrote:
> Or maybe we should just wait a little bit longer until the problem is
> fixed. As it happens work is already underway as you can see here:
> http://www.credativ.de/blog/debian-images-f%C3%BCr-microsoft-azure

I hope Debian have some future on Azure however blog mention only native
Debian images (that shouldn't be too hard to prepare anyway) but not SLA...

There are some Wheezy (but not Jessie) images mentioned on

    https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/WindowsAzureImage

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov.

---

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking
our potential.
        -- Winston Churchill