init script, installed but not activated

Hi all.

I'm packaging web server for ruby called unicorn. The package installs
sysv init script, I want to make it installed but not activated
because unicorn itself is useless, user should configure it and
activate it with "update-rc.d unicorn enable". Or it may installed as
dependency for rainbows, so it's clear that it should not run.

So I need something like "dh_systemd_enable --no-enable", existing
options for dh_installinit like "--no-start" or
"--update-rcd-params=..." does not work such way, so we need to
introduce workarounds in postinstall script.

Any suggestions?

I'm not list subscriber, please put my address in CC.