Re: Debian is not welcome on Microsoft Azure

* Hideki Yamane:

>  So I thinks we should care such situations, and try to improve it
>  by adding hyperv-daemons package to stable (it means for production
>  system).

Sure.  The first step is to determine if we want to build this from
the kernel source package (as a new binary package), or if we want to
extract the sources and add a new source package to stable.  This has
to be coordinated with the kernel team, and someone who is familiar
with Hyper-V needs check if we can use the old tools from the jessie
kernel.

I don't see anyone on this thread who opposes to such a change in
principle, so it's just stuck until someone does the necessary work
(who also has access to the required infrastructure to test things).

Florian