Re: SPAM

Le 05/03/2017 à 16:29, Joerg Jaspert a écrit :
> That would be the next step, DMARC, which is SPF plus DKIM plus some
> extra DNS records. And DMARC then allow to tell other mail servers (that
> follow DMARC) to get rid (spamfilter) mail that aren't from what your
> DNS says it should be from (or aren't signed correctly/at all). But its
> even more maintenance and burden for a group like Debian.

Is it even possible? I was under the impression that DMARC plays very
bad with mailing lists. If I recall correctly, mailman has to modify
mails that come from a DMARC domain.

  Regards,
    Vincent

--
Vincent Danjean       GPG key ID 0xD17897FA         vdanjean@debian.org
GPG key fingerprint: 621E 3509 654D D77C 43F5  CA4A F6AE F2AF D178 97FA