Virus spam in the bug tracker

This has been mentionned before but today I discovered that a lot of
Debian bugs have a bunch of spam emails on their tail end. What's worse,
these actually contain a virus in an attachment.

Do a web search for:

    site:bugs.debian.org FedEx
    site:bugs.debian.org USPS delivery
    site:bugs.debian.org UPS delivery

Since these date back to about 3 to 6 months ago I wonder if the
administrators missed them. I reported a few dozen of them but it looks
like something that administrators could cleanup much more efficiently
since all these spams are very similar (bug #854201 discusses
spamassassin rules to block them).

Essentially any email that contains the words "FedEX", "USPS" or "UPS",
and the word "delivery" and a zip or doc attachment contains a virus.

It also feels like this is the sort of email that could have been
trivially blocked with an anti-virus before ever reaching the BTS.

--
Francois Gouget <fgouget@free.fr>              http://fgouget.free.fr/
           If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it moves, it's biology.