Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth

AFIK there is a gitlab instance ready for use:
  http://gitlab.debian.net/

Several months ago when people are talking about
replacing git.d.o with a Gitlab instance, many
Git services, including Gitlab and Gogs, are
compared. However they are Git-only and hence
not so appropriate for Alioth use.

A list of other forges here:
  https://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/OtherForges

On the other hand, I fancy modern platforms such
as Gitlab, as a user. And wondering when Debian
will update its homepage (www.d.o) to a modern
design[1].

[1] This is off-thread, but some of my young
    friends just gave up trying Debian at the
    first glance at our homepage.

Best,
lumin