Re: When do we update the homepage to a modern design? (was Re: Moving away from (unsupportable) FusionForge on Alioth)

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:39:25PM +0000, Medical Wei wrote:
> As for concerns of not informative, i think the informative part should be
> placed in the wiki and/or have few recent articles in display. The home
> page should be able to attract people to use Debian rather than scaring
> people away.

Non-informative frontpages like the LXDE one are what scares me away.

The contents of the Gentoo homepage is similar to what Debian has but
presented with a different CSS - something like that would be a good
improvement.

cu
Adrian

       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.