Re: Bug in https://release.debian.org/transitions/ page?

On 2017-08-08 14:13:31 +0200, Mattia Rizzolo wrote:
> Trying to guess what your actual question is...
>
> On Tue, Aug 08, 2017 at 01:05:03PM +0200, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> > The https://release.debian.org/transitions/ lists in
> > "Ongoing transitions":
> >
> > which are actually finished. And in "(almost) Finished transitions",
> > one can see:
> > which has 3 packages in "good", 2 packages in "partial", and
> > 60 packages in "bad"!
>
> "ongoing" means the new library has yet to migrate to testing, "almost
> finished" means the new library already migrated to testing, but the old
> one did not yet get removed.

Thanks for the explanations. I think that this should be documented.
There's nothing about that on this web page, and not either on the
following wiki pages:
  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ReleaseTeam/Transitions
  https://wiki.debian.org/OngoingTransitions

> Please consider using a more welcoming tone though, as reading your
> email I nearly perceived something disrespectful…

? Sorry if this is your perception. This was not intended.