Re: Call for volunteers: FTP Team

Luca Filipozzi - 18.08.17, 13:57:
> On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 03:54:55PM +0200, Bjørn Mork wrote:
> > Abou Al Montacir <abou.almontacir@sfr.fr> writes:

> > > Why Archive, maybe Queue is more accurate (Q-Team), isn't it?
> >
> > An invitation to join the Q Continuum might be more attractive.
>
> Don't they _assimilate_ packages into the archive...

Weren´t that the Borgs?

All your software belongs to everyone.

And can this thread get any more ridiculous? :)

Anyway… regarding any rename… I´d say the current FTP team… shall have a word
ins this… and when they are happy with their current name… this thread is just
one of the more funny episodes on debian-devel.

Thanks,
--
Martin