Re: Infinite Tux Infinite Mario with all of the proprietary assets replaced by open and free assets

Hi Pedro,

Quoting Pedro Pena (2019-02-21 05:00:18)
> I would like to include this java based game in the debian
> repositories because I think it's fun and it's completely open source.

Thanks for your interest in getting this game included with Debian!

The better way to do so is to register it as an "issue" in our
bugtracker.  More about how to do that is here:
https://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp/#l1

Additionally, you might want to get in touch with our Games team, to
either get help and inspiration (if you want to do the packaging
yourself) or try encourage someone to take on the job (if you want
someone else to package it): https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team

Kind regards,

 - Jonas